Can I add a title slide when burning an iso file?

Bill Artman

I am using ImgBurn 2.5 with XP Pro SP3.

I use Animoto.com to create photographic "videos' to either give or sell to my clients. Animoto creates the video as a high resolution iso file that I download and then use ImgBurn to burn the DVD that can be played with a DVD player on a person's television.

When I "start" the video using the DVD player remote there is no title slide present because Animoto just rendered the video iso file.

Is it possible to use ImgBurn to create, add or incorporate a title slide to the beginning of the Animoto video iso? If this is not possible can someone tell me how to do it with another software package?

Animoto recommends ImgBurn as the software to burn their iso files.

Thanks for your help!

Bill Artman,

Kansas City - USA

Could you explain just what exactly a 'title slide' is?! Maybe I've got it wrong in my head. (I'm thinking 'slide' like you'd do with a powerpoint presentation to make it look fancy! This is 110% not something you'd do within a burning tool)

If their software is creating an ISO, I cannot see why they'd ever say it's down to the burning program to do it. An ISO is a disc image where you're just supposed to read a sectors worth of data from the file and write it directly to the disc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.