ImgBurn bundle license?

Efact USA

My company sells document management services that include a feature where users can generate an .ISO image to burn. Users then use whatever bundled burning software their PC came with to burn the ISO to disc. It seems like this bundled software is often very buggy and users may be better off with ImgBurn; we were wondering if we could purchase a license to bundle the software, or if we can include a link to the imgburn download page?

Feel free to recommend the program as a solution for burning the ISO file and even link to the download page but to keep things easy, I'd prefer it if you didn't 'bundle' it. It's not really how I like ImgBurn to get distributed and if I say it's OK for one company to do it (like in your case where burning is nothing to do with the main product you're selling), others (where that's not the case) assume it's OK for them too - that's what I want to avoid.

You can even have your product call up ImgBurn (if it's installed) and automate the burning of your ISO via the CLI commands if you so wish, there are a few products that do that already.

So what you are saying is that you don't have any pricing for a "bundled" license but that we are free to give them a link to the download page (i.e. http://imgburn.com/index.php?act=download )? Thanks

Feel free to recommend the program as a solution for burning the ISO file and even link to the download page but to keep things easy, I'd prefer it if you didn't 'bundle' it. It's not really how I like ImgBurn to get distributed and if I say it's OK for one company to do it (like in your case where burning is nothing to do with the main product you're selling), others (where that's not the case) assume it's OK for them too - that's what I want to avoid.

You can even have your product call up ImgBurn (if it's installed) and automate the burning of your ISO via the CLI commands if you so wish, there are a few products that do that already.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.