About the Vrify option.Why empty device buffer?

darknodar

Well the moment we are talking imgburn is verifying a disc.But heres the situation.

When writing it took me 10 minutes.But when verifying it needs 1 hour!!!Thats because the device buffer wont load in the least so verifying speed is 0.7x.

What should I do?If I abort it will I lose the disc?Also why is the device buffer empty?

The buffers are supposed to be on 0% during Verify.

If they're not then you have problems.

Really?I havent really noticed it.But the main question.Why is speed 0.7x which results in 1 hour?This is the first time it happens to me.Also will the disc be lost if I abort it now that it is already written?

Thanks

0.7x sounds like a DMA issue. Read the FAQ and uninstall the controller entry from device manager like it tells you to.

How's your CPU usage whilst it's doing the Verify operation?

What's the 'source' you're burning from? HDD? Network drive? If HDD, how is it connected? USB? SATA? IDE?

0.7x sounds like a DMA issue. Read the FAQ and uninstall the controller entry from device manager like it tells you to.

How's your CPU usage whilst it's doing the Verify operation?

What's the 'source' you're burning from? HDD? Network drive? If HDD, how is it connected? USB? SATA? IDE?

Anyway thanks guys for helping.I dont know how it happened but it suddenly went from 0.7x to 7.3x.I dont know what was the fault in the end.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.