48 Free CMC CD-R's

dbminter

Recently, my favorite brand of dual slim CD jewel cases from Office Depot were discontinued. But, yesterday, I discovered CD-R's being sold in these cases cheaply at Big Lots. $4 USD for 10 of them. So, I bought 5 of them to get 25 total jewel cases. However, the CD-R's that were inside were junk CMC Magnetics discs. Totally useless. So, I figured, if anyone wanted these 48 CD-R's, I'll give them to you for free. :) Yes, I said 48. I already destroyed 2 of them. All I'd ask for is the shipping to be paid back to me. After all, I don't want to come out on the losing end of this. :D

The discs are branded Philips 700 MB/80 Min 52x CD-R's. I make absolutely no guarantees of any kind with these as they're CMC Magnetics. Not even that you'll be able to complete a full burn with them nor how long they will last before the data on them becomes unreadable. Yes, CMC Magnetics media is THAT bad. Which is why Memorex is so bad. They too often use CMC Magnetics media and slap their label on them.

So, speak up if you want this "deal." Otherwise, I'll just end up throwing them away.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.