Cannot create CUE file

robertc

I just got Imgburn for the first time and am trying to make an audio CD out of 8 mp3 files.

I ran Create CUE File and found my files. I selected all eight.

When I tried to proceed it was stuck on 36% for at least 15 minutes.

I wasn't sure what to do so I started again and it immediately went to that same dialog box where it said 36%.

Is it supposed to take that long or could something be wrong?

The total size of the tracks is only 29 minutes.

Thanks

Do you have any codec packs installed on your system? If you do then uninstall all of them. If you have ffdshow in the list then upgrade it to the latest version.

Do you know which file made it hang? If you do then use GraphEdit to render that file and tell us which filters are being used to decode it (you can take a screenshot and attach it here if you want).

Do you have any codec packs installed on your system? If you do then uninstall all of them. If you have ffdshow in the list then upgrade it to the latest version.

Do you know which file made it hang? If you do then use GraphEdit to render that file and tell us which filters are being used to decode it (you can take a screenshot and attach it here if you want).

It's obvious that ImgBurn was made for the advanced user - or it seems that way, and I thought the online documentation wasn't done very well.

I couldn't get the CUE to work to I used Windows Media Player's burner and it took five minutes. I didn't have to read any help files. I also used a Roxio program with XP once, and it worked okay for audio CDs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.