Trying to create ISO from CD -- getting CUE and BIN files

spicegirl

<<<I don't know, what were you intending to do with the ISO file in the first place?!>>>

--- It is a directory book (a list/database of organizations) on CD. I purchased it. I think they have their own propietary software on this CD so that you can't export the data to a database, but you can load and search the directory.

I work from a netbook (no CD/DVD drive). I usually burn an ISO to load things onto the netbook.

Thanks again.

That's not exactly what I meant.

What do you actually do (or were you intending on doing) with the ISO file?

Obviously you don't want to burn it again as you've already said the netbook has no cd/dvd drive and I'm assuming you don't have a USB one either.

As far as I can tell, about the only useful thing would be to mount it in a virtual drive program from your netbook and use it like that (from the virtual drive as if it were a real cd/dvd drive).

So that then begs the question, which tool do you use for that? DAEMON Tools? Virtual CloneDrive?

DAEMON Tools can mount CUE files just fine. If you're using Virtual CloneDrive then you should tell ImgBurn to make a 'CCD' file when it reads a disc. You can then mount the CCD file in Virtual CloneDrive.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.