Error ripping burned DVD-DL

dofin

Hi ! I've been using this program for years and had no problem at all. My issue is that, sometimes, a burned Verbatim DVD+R DL can not be ripped completely, using DVDDecrypter or whatever program. Typically I get an error and I can not continue. Does it have anything to do with the pading I used or any other setting ? Thanks

Hi ! I've been using this program for years and had no problem at all. My issue is that, sometimes, a burned Verbatim DVD+R DL can not be ripped completely, using DVDDecrypter or whatever program. Typically I get an error and I can not continue. Does it have anything to do with the pading I used or any other setting ? Thanks

I will find an already burned DVD+DL, rip it and see if the issue is reproduced. I mean, if this type of error occur on a given DVD, it will always be the case whatever the ripping program used. Allow me some time and I will be back as soon as a defective one is found. Thanks.

I will find an already burned DVD+DL, rip it and see if the issue is reproduced. I mean, if this type of error occur on a given DVD, it will always be the case whatever the ripping program used. Allow me some time and I will be back as soon as a defective one is found. Thanks.

Here's a weird one, mentioning Pack Header Not Found. I had to cut it because the system said it was too big.

DVDDecrypter.log

If you're posting on this forum then we want ImgBurn logs and nothing else.

It only takes 2 mins to do it again and do it properly.

I'd like to but when this one was burned, like all of them, I did not know it would have been necessary for further use. Sorry.

I'd like to but when this one was burned, like all of them, I did not know it would have been necessary for further use. Sorry.

I think he wants you to use ImgBurn in read mode on one of those burned discs and then post that log.

:)

I think he wants you to use ImgBurn in read mode on one of those burned discs and then post that log.

:)

Oh ! I see ! It makes more sense to me. Thanks for the clarification. I am french quebecer and sometimes something is lost when writin or reading english. Many thanks, you give me one more clue.

Regarding my other issue, after more than 10 tries, I still heve not found a burned DVD+R DL that reproduce the flaw. Let's be patient. Meanwhile, here's the log.

ImgBurn.log

The log you posted shows no issues.

That's what I thought although the log from DVDDecrypter showed a lot of "Pack Header Not Found". Thanks anyway. I am still looking for a burned DVD that will stop from being ripped at about halfway or closed to the change of layer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.