VIDEO_TS to final DVD Video (playable on stand alone)

paterrob

I have read the user guides but still am unsure about how I go from having a VIDEO_TS file to a final payable DVD-Video.

I believe I understand the following:

I need to "build" the VIDEO_TS file to an ISO9660-UDF file.

I need to add an AUDIO-TS folder to this process (even though it is empty).

What is the purpose of saving this "built" ISO folder to a DVD-R disk as prompted by IMG?

Don't I need to use this new file under the "write" function to make my final DVD-Video?

Does the VIDEO_TS folder or the ISO folder need to be re-authored prior to the final burning? (I don't believe it does)

Thanks for any light someone can shine.

Just drag the video_ts folder itself into the 'Source' box in Build mode and click the big 'Write' button.

Accept any and all recommendations ImgBurn presents you with.

There's nothing more to it (unless you're doing a double layer disc of course).

Just drag the video_ts folder itself into the 'Source' box in Build mode and click the big 'Write' button.

Please bear with me as I am completely new to this (and obviously knowing how to post a reply properly the first time as well :/ )

So what you are saying is that after I enter my VIDEO_TS folder in the "build" section, use the calculator, follow the prompts etc, and press the Write Files/Folders to Disc button (which IMG prompts), IMG will create the necessary ISO-UDF and automatically go to the write mode burning a DVD playable on a stand alone?

Do I still need to add an AUDIO_TS file to the VIDEO_TS folder prior to the build? I have read this is needed in order for the final product to be playable on a stand alone DVD

Please bear with me as I am completely new to this (and obviously knowing how to post a reply properly the first time as well )

So what you are saying is that after I enter my VIDEO_TS folder in the "build" section, use the calculator, follow the prompts etc, and press the Write Files/Folders to Disc button (which IMG prompts), IMG will create the necessary ISO-UDF and automatically go to the write mode burning a DVD playable on a stand alone?

Do I still need to add an AUDIO_TS file to the VIDEO_TS folder prior to the build? I have read this is needed in order for the final product to be playable on a stand alone DVD

You realy don't need to add AUDIO_TS, ImgBurn will generate it however automaticaly, so don't bother it.

Just drag VIDEO_TS folder to Build mode window and hit the big button.

You don't have to make the ISO either, just switch to device and it will be burned directly to disc.

Hope it's clear enough. For spep by step, follow this Guide.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.