Sort Files By Source List Order

Handler

Howdy,

Due to the time sensitive nature of this question and because it was posted as a reply in a suggestion thread, I hope re-posting the question correctly here will help expedite a response.

Tools -> Settings -> Build -> 'Sort Files By Source List Order'

How would you use this option when making a DVD or is there another method? I've searched, as evident of the date of the original post and I was unable to find additional information. I like to add an "Extras" directory in order to include a couple PAR2 files, since they can't be placed inside the VIDEO_TS directory. Typically, the parent directory for the AUDIO_TS, Extras and VIDEO_TS is selected. As a result, only the parent directory is shown in the source list. It's the PAR2 files in the Extras directory that I would like to burn last, since I'm concerned about eventual edge oxidation causing corruption.

Thank you.

Edited by Handler

That's excellent news. I was concerned because of the directory structure including an Extras directory that all files would be placed alphabetically (which is suggested in the guide when the "Sort Files By Source List Order" is unchecked) and that would put the PAR2 files somewhere in the middle of the disc instead of the edge or last. But, as you say, the AUDIO_TS, JACKET_P and VIDEO_TS are burned first and that would in turn put my Extras directory last. I presume single or double sided discs do not matter, that the same would still apply for double sided discs, but on the second layer.

Making my deadline for tomorrow morning now looks possible, including getting a couple of hours of sleep, too. :)

Thank you very much.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.