Verify option

Phe0nix

I've backed up some data i had to blu-ray and this data has .par files that can be used to verify

that the files are complete. After burning my collection of .rar archives to blu-ray i used quickpar

to verify that the files that were burned to my blu-ray media were complete. I've burned 3 disc so

far and each time one of the .rar files is reported by quickpar to be missing a block. I burned

the data and used the option to verify when the burned completed and the files were verified successfully

yet quickpar reports that this isn't correct. I want to be confident that i've backed up my files completely

before i delete them from my pc's hdd.

Thank You

Thanks for the link, but that wouldn't have helped as my OS isn't able to boot as stated above. What i was looking

for was the default path and that's only good if you leave the default option to save logs in the setting. Since

i can't boot into XP ( Missing or corrput NTOSKRNL.EXE ) i can't open the software to verify, so i was looking for

the path.

I have checked the disc with the Quickpar again but in windows 7 and this time it passed 100%. So it was either Windows XP SP 3 or a combination of

the OS and Quickpar. What was written to the disc couldn't have changed so that rules out IMgburn as the source of the damaged archives.

Edited by Phe0nix

I have checked the disc with the Quickpar again but in windows 7 and this time it passed 100%. So it was either Windows XP SP 3 or a combination of

the OS and Quickpar. What was written to the disc couldn't have changed so that rules out IMgburn as the source of the damaged archives.

Thanks again, i don't need the log. Imgburn had to have burned the content correctly as windows 7 and quickpar have verified the contents of the

disc. It must have been an issue with Quickpar or XP.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.