No context menu entry in WIndows 7 64b

eross

What were you looking for exactly?

Try running the app once as Admin and then close it down again.

I'm looking for the context menu (right click) access to Imgburn. It's not there. I tried "run as admin" - no change.

Thanks

Edited by eross

You get them when you right click on ISO images etc. I'm not sure where you're looking.

They may just end up in the 'Open With' sub menu.

If you want them at top level, open ImgBurn's settings and switch to the 'Registry' tab. Now click the 'Set ImgBurn as Default Application' button.

I assume you're running 2.5.2.0 as a standalone application and aren't using an ini file for saving the settings or using portable mode?

I used Nirsoft shellmenuview and I can see the extensions for which Imgburn is supposed to work. I added a few more in the program's registry settings - and now I do get the "Burn using Imagburn" in the context menu. For some reason .Iso is not supported in the context menu, even though it is marked in the Settings>registry. Any idea why?

Windows can write an entry that totally takes over. My 'less intrusive' ones don't come into play until it's removed.

Sorry but I don't recall which one it is exactly right now but I can look into it if you want.

Do you not even get an 'Open With' sub menu though? That's a bit weird.

You get them when you right click on ISO images etc. I'm not sure where you're looking.

They may just end up in the 'Open With' sub menu.

If you want them at top level, open ImgBurn's settings and switch to the 'Registry' tab. Now click the 'Set ImgBurn as Default Application' button.

I assume you're running 2.5.2.0 as a standalone application and aren't using an ini file for saving the settings or using portable mode?

I am using 2.5.2.0 standalone. There is an entry in Open with... I was just used to it being a standalone entry.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.