Command-line switches without interaction

jacveld

I am planning an fully automated backup procedure via an ImgBurn ibb file with command-line switches in the Task Scheduler.

When executing the /SRC switch you have press the <OK> button for opening the ibb file, as well after executing the file.

Is there a way to input pressing the <OK> button without human interaction ???

/MODE BUILD /SRC "TEST.IBB" /DEST "E:" /SPEED 2X /ERASE /VERIFY YES /WAITFORMEDIA /START /CLOSESUCCESS

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

regards

Jacques

I did prepare a word 7 docx file with screenshots, but could not attach this file (Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file)

Therefore i can tell you,that i have to click on the open message and on the the message project successfully loaded with OK

The optios are:

/MODE BUILD /NOIMAGEDETAILS /SRC "TEST.IBB" /DEST "E:" /EJECT /SPEED 2X /ERASE /VERIFY YES /LOG "C:\DailyBackup_[DATETIME].log" /WAITFORMEDIA /START /CLOSESUCCESS

I hope this is sufficient info for you.

Regards

Jacques

Oh, how stupid of me.... your 'SRC' needs to be a fully qualified path name. i.e. you need to include the folder name too - unless it's in the same directory as ImgBurn.exe or in the current working dir.

Yes, you are right !!!

Now it works fine, thanks for your very very fast answers and have a nice weekend.

Jacques

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.