Understanding Options in dvdslideshowGUI

Stanislaus

Using a lot of experience, guesswork & insight, managed to get as far as previewing the converted slideshow, which was an Open Office Impress one, and it played right through within DVDslideshowGUI. Then, I clicked on Burn to Disc, and in comes IMGBurn with six options, something like:

What would you like to do?

Write Image files to disc

Write files and folders to disc

Create image files from disc

Create image files from files/folders

Verify Disc

Discovery

I presume the first option is the one I want, but can get no obvious result on disc.

Where am I going wrong? Thank you.

Sorry. Me again. I forgot to mention another difficulty. Just after I choose Burn to Disc, the program asks me to name the file. I simply don't understand this, as I have already provided the slideshow, and it appears to have converted it, and played the preview. So how can I name it again? It sends me back to My Documents to Select a File Name. Am I asking a dumb question or what?

DVDslideshowGUI must have created either a VIDEO_TS folder with IFO/BUP/VOB files in it or an ISO disc image file.

You need to figure out which so you know which button to press in ImgBurn.

If it made an ISO you use the 'Write image file to disc' button. If it made a VIDEO_TS folder you use the 'Write files/folders to disc' button.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.