Conned

victor

Hi everyone,

Its sad to have to report misuse by companies that we require use now and then.

I was advised to use a company that managers downloads of files, especially large 3d files; So i visited the site "Freeserve", and decided i would join and pay a one days subscription for a trial period of 24hours;well it did not work for me, due to the download speed; nothink ventured, nothink gained.

Next morning, my wife of 71years young, asked me why had i paid fileserve 9.99 euros for a months

subscription, followed by re-occuring monthly payments; This only came to light because paypal ad avised us of these payments.It made my wife feel terribly ill, to think people could just steal our pension. I cancelled all re-occuring payments with paypal, and had to change details; lodged a a paypal complaint, and they advised us to contact "FILESERVE"which i have done 3 times now, "Have a nice day" is all i get.

We have no funds to fight, thiefs and fraudsters; surely we have worked hard for over 50 years to be able to enjoy our last years with our grandchildren.

PLEASE advise if possible.

Thank you lighting; I will check that up in the morning.

Strange that they have not pointed that out though; and that they did not display my payment for the month, on my account; and only show me as a free membership type, with the facility to upgrade.

Never to old to learn though.

Thanks

Movictor1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.