Can't eject my disc

Nekki

Hello,

Can someone help me solve this problem? About an hour ago, I wanted to make a copy of my CD on my laptop, so I inserted it to my laptop and read it so I could open it anytime, but... After it finished reading the disc, I couldn't eject/open my drive, not even after restarting the laptop.

Thank you.

Does the drive make weird noises or something when you just press the eject button?

Try the eject button in ImgBurn. It's under the drive selection box when you're in one of the program modes (Write mode or whatever).

Failing that, look for a little round hole in the drive tray and push a paper clip in it.

Does the drive make weird noises or something when you just press the eject button?

Try the eject button in ImgBurn. It's under the drive selection box when you're in one of the program modes (Write mode or whatever).

Failing that, look for a little round hole in the drive tray and push a paper clip in it.

No, there's no weird noises when I press the eject button.

I'll try the eject button in ImgBurn when I return to home from work.

Also, I don't think there's a little round hole in the drive tray, because I tried to eject the disc by pushing the paper into hole but I couldn't find it. Maybe there's somewhere else to eject it in laptop?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.