ImgBurn opens as 'advanced' ?

JimmyJimmy

Hi

I love this brilliant program, but am stuck with two things that I didn't find in the guides.

•  
  • When I open the program, it opens as advanced, and so I have to adjust it each time to add files?
  • In the finished disk files on my player (dvd/blu-ray), the disk opens as C: Documents/files/****film (a full file path?) instead of simply showing the list of film titles as desired?

Any advice welcome.

Thanks

Edited by JimmyJimmy

It opens in whatever 'input mode' you had selected the last time you closed the app down.

If it's not remembering any of your settings then you need to figure out why that is. It could be because you've told it not to or because it doesn't have permission to update the registry (or ini file if you're using that instead). This would be a global issue though, not just a problem with that one setting.

You might also like to check the Settings (Tools menu) -> Events tab. There's an option on there to control the initial Build Input Mode.

As for the path issue, it sounds like you've enabled 'Preserve Full Pathnames' on the Options tab. It's off by default.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.