optiarc bd rom bc-5500a 1.b4

DJF-UK

Hey guys, I'm new to all this stuff so please forgive me if I ask some silly questions.

I am trying to make a "copy" of an existing xbox game I already own.

I have the .iso and .dvd file all right in the same folder, the .dvd file has been selected on ImgBurn.

I've been following a guide on how to do this and it was going well until it said this:

"Step 7:

Find the name of the company that provided your burner, TSST is samsung btw. "

I don't think my company is in the list.. My burner is: "optiarc bd rom bc-5500a 1.b4" (I think)

Anybody know what I should do or which company I should choose?

Thanks a lot, much appreciated.

Dave.

Optiarcs usually book type DVD +R DL media automatically, so you shouldn't have to change any settings in ImgBurn.

I just tried to burn the image and got this error:

mncpi.png

I am trying to put a game called "Deus Ex" on the disc, the discs I'm using are Aeon (Something like that, I forgot the name)

Anyway I was thinking It didn't work because it is a NTI iso file, not just iso

Cheap discs are a bit of hit and miss. Try with some better quality media like Verbatim or another of the supported write speeds.

I will try with a verbatim disc next time, does this mean the NTI iso I'm using it all right?

I used it on axgb360 and it said it was fine

There's no such thing as an NTI iso.

An ISO is an ISO.

You've probably just got some NTI application installed and that's the application you've got configured to work with ISO files.

You can associate the ISO files with another application (ImgBurn for example) if you prefer.

That of course doesn't then make them ImgBurn ISO files :)

There's no such thing as an NTI iso.

An ISO is an ISO.

You've probably just got some NTI application installed and that's the application you've got configured to work with ISO files.

You can associate the ISO files with another application (ImgBurn for example) if you prefer.

That of course doesn't then make them ImgBurn ISO files :)

Oh yeah.. I just realised, it's because I have NTI Media Maker installed

If I changed it to ImgBurn it says it's an Image file, that won't have any effect either will it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.