I/O Error

ara

I am experiencing an I/O error while trying to burn an iso file onto a BD-R disc. The file is 19.5 GB in size and should fit onto a single layer disc without issues. Here is my problem.

I Was successful when using Windata BD-R but unsuccessful using Phillips white ink jet printable disc. I have an internal LG burner. Why would one brand of disc work but another did not? I tried 5 different Phillips discs from the spindle and they all had the same I/O error.

Buy them from somewhere online that lists the info - or do a lot of research and try to work it out based on info provided by other users such as yourself.

Failing that, buy branded discs where you know that brand only ever uses certain MIDs/dyes - like Verbatim / Taiyo Yuden (Victor JVC).

Buy them from somewhere online that lists the info - or do a lot of research and try to work it out based on info provided by other users such as yourself.

Failing that, buy branded discs where you know that brand only ever uses certain MIDs/dyes - like Verbatim / Taiyo Yuden (Victor JVC).

Thanks for all your help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.