End of World Error, Missing HD Space

clanderson

A couple days ago, I started burning a disc using DVD Flick, which I guess uses imgburn to do the actual work.

I started off with a relatively fair amount of hard drive space, but when I came back and checked on the status of the disc, I got that old end of the world error, and when I canceled everything, my hard drive space was in the red - 40GB! Since then, I have been unable to fix the issue. DVD Flick used around 20GB to burn the DVD, but just didn't.. give it back? I'm really really really new to burning DVDs and such, so please give me some grace haha.

I would really appreciate some suggestions on how I could reclaim my HD space! It's very disheartening :(

Also, I'm sorry there is no log; I would have posted one, but there were none saved :/ Really hope somebody knows about my issue. Thank you

Edited by clanderson

If you didn't changed the project folder you should find it in C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\Documents\dvd

You can fire up again DVD Flick and look at the bottom where the project destination folder points, I think it remembers the last session.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.