need help with "max size" of file read...

deeeyeseekay

I have Verbatim DVD+R DL blank disc and its 8.5gb with 2.4x speed so when i go to load the disc in and try to begin the burning process it says theres not enough room on the disc... anyone help please. I went ahead and burned 1 game and it started to work but now it keeps saying unreadable disc

post-48116-0-42963100-1352424940_thumb.png

I understand everything on that forum but I'm still unsure on how to fix my problem. I have a new cds and a brand new burner. Every game I get this "error" message when I try to burn the iso.dvd file. I tried burning burning til end of disc and the game worked but then it became "unreadable disc" then I tried burning another disc to over burn and it didn't even complete. Is it something in my settings or the file itself or what? I don't wanna keep pestering you with this :)

You could go to just about any xbox related site and find the answer to your problem in 2 minutes.

People don't do truncating (or failed overburning) these days. A modified firmware was release for a specific type of drive about a year ago. So like that thread I linked you to says, you need to keep on top of what's happening!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.