A word of thanks

Secction9

Hi guys,

I have been searching high and low for and image burner that would burn Vista's iso to a DVD for me, under Vista's environment. After some searching and some favourable comments on ImgBurn, I figured that I would give it a try.

And a fine piece of software it is. It's so easy to use, just load the .iso and burn away... :D

And the the DVD ran error free... :thumbup:

Good job to all the guys behind this great program. I will recommend it to anyone who is in the same predicament as me. :w00t:

Once again, thank you.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know of any employers that wouldn't have a problem with you visiting a site/forum that wasn't related to your job . If its the avatar thats causing problems then disable the avatars in My Controls ,board settings, disable avatars

I don't know of any employers that wouldn't have a problem with you visiting a site/forum that wasn't related to your job . If its the avatar thats causing problems then disable the avatars in My Controls ,board settings, disable avatars

Don't forget that the Control Panel allows you to hide the members avatars ! :)

:yes:

That's what I do and I still worry about the boss at work seeing what I'm about when I'm there. :/

Sorry Bootsector.......... :blush: . I did at one point change the avatar after a poster complaint, but was told to put it back up as It has been with me since the old forum and it should stay with me. Maybe you should disable avatars when viewing this forum from work. :)

I just want to add my thanks. ImgBurn even burns a Nero image that my Nero Burning Rom version 6.3.1.10 wouldn't burn saying it's an invalid Nero image. I have been using ImgBurn exclusively to burn data files, video files, and of course images. Wonderful program and not a single coaster after close to 200 burns. Love it! :thumbup:

I like his av, too :D

Regards

So do I. It's why I installed the latest and greatest gadget for my PC - a dribble tray that sits on top of the keyboard.

@ Shamus................. :faint:=))=)) Where do you come up with this stuff........... :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.