Stuck on "Analysing data"

KahnArtizt

I am trying to burn backup Sega Saturn games and whenever I burn a bin/cue, it hangs on "Analysing Tracks... (Session 1, Track 2). I think it may just be taking an extraordinary amount of time, as opposed to not doing anything because I burnt a game that was about 80MB and it got held up at that same part but eventually finished. The image I am trying top burn now is 660MB. It has been running for about half an hour so far. The program is not "not responding" and I can cancel the job without problems but the disc doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated!

It's not unusual for ImgBurn to get stuck analysing tracks when reading a game disc.  WRITING a game disc image, though, is another thing.  You waited long enough for the program to do something, so ImgBurn is just getting stuck.  I don't know how it is on Saturn games, but on PS1 games, some discs simply can't be copied with ImgBurn, "freezing" at Analysing tracks.  What I do in cases like this is use Alcohol's free version to copy those discs.  You may want to try installing Alcohol's free version to burn this disc image.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.