Any way to use Primera SE to burn AND print ?

BlizzardUK

I absolutely love the way Imgburn allows me to use my Primera SE in robot mode outside of PTPublisher to burn discs, big thanks for this feature, but is there any way to get it to print to disc too after each burn ? For instance, load a BMP and when burnt it just prints it on disc ? I don't mean any graphical GUI or anything like that, just a way to add a BMP and then it prints, or to auto use any other software ? At the moment I have to use PTPublisher for everything when it comes to burning and printing. Any ideas or suggestions ? Thanks. 

Edited by BlizzardUK

Printing labels sounds out of ImgBurn's purview.  It's intended to create and burn images, primarily.  I doubt LUK even considered trying to get it to print labels to capable hardware.  I know ImgBurn didn't support burning LightScribe labels to discs back when they were a thing.

True. Given what Lightning did though with the robot software for the SE I wasn't sure if there could be an easy way to just piggy back off other software to print, so it just gives an instruction. But yeah, I doubt it will happen understandably, I am just pulling my hair out on getting PTPublisher to work with my self modified SE upgrade from DVD to BD-R. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.