How do I create layer breaks in ImgBurn

dae06

Here is what I'm trying to do. I TiVo-ed My Highschool football teams game (State Champs). After editing all I can with VideoReDo (5.3 GB), I authored it with DVDstyler and created an .iso file, but when I try to burn a DVD+R DL on ImgBurn I get an error stating something llike this:

"Optimal L1 Data Zone Start LBA: Not Found

The image was not correctly mastered for burning onto a double layer (OTP Track Path).

None of the cells meet the 'dvd specification criteria' for a potential layer break position. "

I got this quote from another post, but it said something about needing a layer break. How do I do this in ImgBurn?

• 2 weeks later...
Don't make the ISO with DVDstyler, just make it output to a VIDEO_TS folder.

Then follow the guides in the 'Guides' forum and use ImgBurn's 'Build' mode to make your ISO/burn your folder directly to disc.

Sorry but how do I go about creating a VIDEO_TS file. Do I still create it using DVDStyler? I really am a novice at this.

No idea, that's down to DVD Styler by the sounds of it - that's the authoring program, right?

When you've added your video + audio and laid everything out properly, just get it to 'compile' the disc - but not 'build' it.

Hopefully the compile bit will mean it make a VIDEO_TS folder with VOB/IFO/BUP files in it, rather than 'building' an ISO file.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.