how do i change between Joliet, UDF, etc?

terestron

OK I am a newbie...I am trying to burn an .iso file? I am in the build..but dont understand how to burn....can you walk me through it? Source does not see the .iso file..but destination does? please help..

Thanks

go to build mode / options

set.JPG

ISO9660, Joliet and UDF don't even come into it when you're burning an Image.

The Image is burnt as-is, so if it was built to include the UDF filesystem, once burnt to a disc it'll contain the UDF filesystem.

It's hard to say exactly why your drive couldn't set the layerbreak position, it's either because the drive doesn't really like the discs or it's because there's something fundamentally wrong with your PC.

To be honest, I'd go for the second one.

Is your drive connects to the proper motherboard chipset IDE port - not any 3rd party one that might also be on the board?

I ask this because it's listing the device as 'SCSI' and that's not normal.

So you're either on a 3rd party controller or you've got some duff drivers installed that make it look like a SCSI device. Either way, it's not good.

Old Via and nVidia IDE drivers were known to cause this issue. You'd do well to update them, or failing that, remove them.

Well I made a backup copy of my NAV disc for my Dodge Durango...and I put it in and worked like a charm...so whatever the error was it did not seem to effect the DL DVD....Thanks for the program and the support...you helped me get through it...

Terestron

I updated the nvidia nforce2 chipset drivers and that took care of the SCSI issue..as for the dual layer read issue i don't think it is a problem since the recommended medial was DVD+R DL and no one else has had a problem. There 8gig of data that needs to be read...time will tell i guess...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.