iso image

larrybud

ok, I went through the 4 hour process of creating the iso but unable to burn the disk. I had to do a reboot so I saved the project(at least I thought i did). I cannot locate the project. Is there anyway to reload the iso or do I need to delete it and start over?

4 hours to build an ISO?! It should take a couple of minutes!

Anyway... yes you can of course burn the ISO, that's actually all ImgBurn used to be able to do - before 'Build' mode was added.

Just switch to 'Write' mode, load the ISO file, insert a blank disc and then hit the 'Write' button.

There's a guide for this in the 'Guides' forum.

ok, I went through the 4 hour process of creating the iso but unable to burn the disk. I had to do a reboot so I saved the project(at least I thought i did). I cannot locate the project. Is there anyway to reload the iso or do I need to delete it and start over?

I think you need to go back to the GUIDES forum and while you're at it check the DMA for your drives. I'm using an 800meg AMD cpu and from reading the video to the hard drive , building an ISO and then burning the ISO takes about 1 1/2 hours and my comp is really slow by todays standards so 4 hours in build mode then something is seriously wrong read and practice

I think you need to go back to the GUIDES forum and while you're at it check the DMA for your drives. I'm using an 800meg AMD cpu and from reading the video to the hard drive , building an ISO and then burning the ISO takes about 1 1/2 hours and my comp is really slow by todays standards so 4 hours in build mode then something is seriously wrong read and practice

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.