Imgburn and Nero

bigbearjoe

Hello,

I am new to this forum and would like to know if it is advisable to have both Nero and Imgburn on one system.

I have heard that this may cause problems.. Right now I am using nero 6 with a Benq164b External and

another no name dvd righter. Iam having problems with burning Double layers on the BQ ( writes first layer and fails on the 2nd layer.)

Any info very much appreciated.

sys, P4-2,66 ghz, 1gb ram, 6250 radeon graphic, xphome/sp2

Thanks in advance,

bigbearjoe, Heidelberg, Germany

Hello,

another no name dvd righter. Iam having problems with burning Double layers on the BQ ( writes first layer and fails on the 2nd layer.)

this sounds like its media related ,not being able to burn layer 2 ,The ONLY media that works right is Verbatim +R Dual Layer all the others are hit and miss

Hello,

this sounds like its media related ,not being able to burn layer 2 ,The ONLY media that works right is Verbatim +R Dual Layer all the others are hit and miss

Thank you all for your infomation and I will try a Verbatim +R Dual layer and get back with the results. This might take a while but I will return

posting my results and a post of what happened with the failed bur..

Cheers,

bigbearjoe, Heidelberg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.