W 12:06:10 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO'

marx

I am not the expert on these errors but to me it looks like your drive doesn't like that DVD+RW, well to be exact the dye that it's using. I have not tried one of these so can't be 100% sure but I am guessing that your drive is failing to write to the disc as part of the format.

You might want to get better quality Verbatim DVD+RW's and see if that sorts the problem :) I did try and see if there was a firmware update available at www.rpc1.org for your drive but I couldn't find your drive !!

I am not the expert on these errors but to me it looks like your drive doesn't like that DVD+RW, well to be exact the dye that it's using. I have not tried one of these so can't be 100% sure but I am guessing that your drive is failing to write to the disc as part of the format.

You might want to get better quality Verbatim DVD+RW's and see if that sorts the problem :) I did try and see if there was a firmware update available at www.rpc1.org for your drive but I couldn't find your drive !!

Thanx , I' ll try it .

Unfortunatly is maybe part of a bigger problem : When I try to load a file on the program the folders are there but only 1 small file inside ( 1 each folder ) . Bigger files simply don' t appear ( 700/800MB ) !!

So can' t load a project .

I like the program but I' m clueless about this .

Pls help about this :-(

There's a guides forum. Read the guides and try again.

If you're stuck at a specific point, we're gonna need a LOT more info to be able to help you.

Tnx LIGHTNING UK .

i' ll follow up on the links .

Installation been ok so maybe there is some kind of conflict with other exe .

I just switch to build in mode menu' and now I can see all the files ok :-)

Edited by marx

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.