is this compatible with Primo DVD?

yankeet

If you'd like to test it I can upload a small GI file that was made in primo dvd, but if you're not interested it's ok....

I've only tested it with basic DVD ones made by Prassi Ones.

So if they're different to that or not DVD images, I've honestly no idea.

Ok, I've had a quick look.

Are you getting an error about opening a file? One where the filename just shows random characters?

If so, I believe I've fixed that problem. I think I've located the actual byte in the 'header' that tells me how many 'file descriptors' are in the GI file. Previously it was a bodge of just dividing the size of the gi file (minus the header size) by the known size of the file descriptor.

So for the one I just looked at, that came out to 5 but there were really only 3, hence the last 2 filenames came out as complete rubbish.

That 'bodge' did seem to work with Prassi Ones files though so I guess they've stopped putting stuff after the file descriptors now.

btw, the only .gi files supported are the ones where there's a tiny .gi file and then a bigger one (or more).

i.e.

image.gi (about 5k in size)

image (11).gi (up to 2GB in size)

image (12).gi (up to 2GB in size)

etc.

Ok thanks, Here's what I got, I uploaded 4 screen shots. Image 1 is like you said (small GI with larger files) and it works.

Image 2a GI does not work and creates the error message as shown in Image 2b.

Image 3 is a single GI file (when you create a GI of a dvd that is small it will only create one file) and it generates that error message.... so it would only work with a GI that is made from a full DVD that has one small file and the rest gi's that are large.

Thanks

Yankee

post-7436-1180633493_thumb.jpg

post-7436-1180633500_thumb.jpg

post-7436-1180633505_thumb.jpg

post-7436-1180633511_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.