University bans Student Masturbation

kirk1701™

http://www.askstudent.com/funny/university...nt-masturbation

First, VERY much unprofessional of any institute of higher learning to even think of circulating an article of this magnitude

Second, does it not take a court order to get someones DNA and even then must have proof to obtain it...

So on that note, all students should masterbate in the next persons shower so no DNA match will be found =))

They must have been going some to block up the drains. I mean over here waste pipes about 50mm. Jesus, must have had a group session...now I know why your called yanks...

Durham? Thats in the north of England, so you know some Geordie LOCO? Hows this...

Whees i' the netty?

Gan canny or we'll dunsh summick.

Reminds me of when Ali G met Jemma Jameson. He said how happy he was to meet somebody he's beat off to 300 times...She seemed quite pleased...

...when twat would do just as well... :D

=)) I didn't actually mean that !

...where have you been lately mate?...this place ain't the same without you posting...

Well I have been causing mayhem over at the PS3 forums for a bit and also been really busy at work so quite tired at the moment. :sleeping: I am sure this place is a lot more civilised and respectful without me !! :notangel:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.