Some Query

jain30

i have some query regarding ImgBurn -

5) Does it support all type DVD-R/DVD-RW/ DVD+R/DVD+RW/ DVD-R double layer/DVD+R double layer/DVD-RAM

6) does it provide support for Windows XP and Vista both

7) Is there any dependency on the DVD writer like it will work with Sony DVD writer but will not work with Samsung OR Will provide support for all DVD writer.

Thanks

Parul

Hi ! :)

Answers below:

5) Yes if you burner supports writing to the formats you listed then ImgBurn will burn to that media.

6) Yes again, it obviously works with XP and has done since launch and I believe that the boss as well as other users have used it with Vista. I don't have the latter so can't deffo confirm that.

7) All major drive manufacturers are supported, Lightning UK! has probably the biggest collection of DVD burners outside of a supplier :D

Oh and :unsure: what happened to Q1-4 ?

Parul, Yes, Img works fine with Vista, a couple of us here are running it fine off Vista Home Edition premium to Vista Ultimate. :) Hey! where's Q 1 > 4 :huh:

sorry for Q 1-4. actually these question are releated to License Detail.

i am developing C++ application which we are planning to integrate with DVD burner and further we will distribute it to our existing customer. so i want to know the license information.

thanks

Parul

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.