No Sound

cpeaks

Hi,

Sound is nothing to do with the burning stage, you need to fix your source files. Your best bet would be to go searching on Google.

Off the top of my head, it could be that the files contain an audio stream that your player can't decode. Try pressing the 'audio' button (or equivalent) on your remote control/software player and try to force the audio stream to one that does work.

I am decoding the files using DVD Fab HD Decrypter, and that seems to work fine and the movie burns but when I try to play it on the computer or the the DVD player I get no sound. I do not undertand, Have a Video_TS and Audio_TS folders, just dont get it. It all worked fine with old DVD burn software, HELP!

as lightning pointed out above , it has to be the source files that are the problem or maybe its a DTS soundtrack and you don't have a dts decoder on your player.

imgburn only burns the files, it doesn't alter any :)

Play your project on a software player (eg Power DVD, Media Player Classic). Is there sound then?

Is this a disk with no English as the main language (eg Apocalypto, Passion of The Christ) and your transcoder has deselected all languages?

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.