when burning 360 games

Majstor

Hi there i just rege here its great please btw :)

well the reasone why im here is this

last 2 or 3 games that i have burn with imgburn (2.3 version) im getting in log this on abouth 80-85%

*waiting for buffers to recover*

*waiting for harddrive to activity to reach threshold level*

but at the end some games work some not on 360 after that.

dont no what this is never have any problem with this and i have burn a lot of 360 games, but when i burn ps2 games or anything other it burn normal..

thx for help

That message is displayed when, for whatever reason, your HD couldn't sustain the transfer speed needed for burning at the speed you've selected. Defragment your HD and avoid using "heavy" programs while burning and this message should go away.

As for the games working or not, it's probably media related: for dual-layer use only Verbatim DVD+R DL 2.4x (MKM-001) media, and burn at 2.4x for best results. Every other dual-layer media is rubbish and will give you problems sooner or later.

That message is displayed when, for whatever reason, your HD couldn't sustain the transfer speed needed for burning at the speed you've selected. Defragment your HD and avoid using "heavy" programs while burning and this message should go away.

As for the games working or not, it's probably media related: for dual-layer use only Verbatim DVD+R DL 2.4x (MKM-001) media, and burn at 2.4x for best results. Every other dual-layer media is rubbish and will give you problems sooner or later.

thx for answer well i dont use any heavy program when a burn games,a always butn my games on 2.4x..

ok i will when i next time burn game will post log,but in log i only get that warning and my speed drop to 0 and after 30 sec or so it will up and continue like nothing happend..but i will Defr my HD anyways before burn so will see thx again for your help

Edited by Majstor

scan the hard drives in question, check your ide cables and replace if you can.

Defrag, remove the IDE controller and let it pick up again.

Check for any program that is accessing hard drive like say maybe you have virus scanner to schedule to scan at certain time.

will it help if i increase read buffer size or something..and i have almost new pc its only old for 2-3 monhts. abouth virus scan i always disable antivirus before burning 360 games..i have defr my disk and i was have a lot of s***,and now is ok but havent try yet do burn again.

thx

Edited by Majstor

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.