Getting my burned DVDs to work in my DVD Player

driftaway84

I am having a problem burning DVDs.... For the past few years I have been burning duplicate copies of my collection with DVD Decrpyter using Nexxtech DVD-Rs however no other brand works for me....I just stumbled upon ImgBurn which I have downloaded and begun using. The problem I am having isn't with burning, but with getting either of my two DVD players to read the burned DVDs. Is there any way to slow down the burning speed or update my DVD players...or ANYTHING that would allow my burned DVD's to be played in my DVD players....neither of them are more than 2 years old.

Also....I used to use the standard Nexxtech DVDs (8X)....now i am stuck using the Nexxtech DVDs (16X).... the old ones worked without any problems but the new ones arn't working at all. Lastly, I was never able to get any other brand to work and i tried them all...cheap and expensive....what should i do?

I have a Toshiba Satellite with a DVD-RW/DVD-RAM drive...I use standard DVD-Rs. I'm ripping with ImgBurn, shirinking with DVD-Shrink, and writing with ImgBurn.

Here is a copy of the log:

I 11:45:52 ImgBurn Version 2.3.2.0 started!

I 11:45:52 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 11:45:52 Total Physical Memory: 456,944 KB - Available: 84,752 KB

I 11:45:52 Initialising SPTI...

I 11:45:52 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 11:45:52 Found 1 DVD

Edited by driftaway84

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.