DOES IT DO KARAOKE BIN FILES?

ratt

everybody I know around town is going digital on a computer, the cd+g players and disks are too much trouble to keep working

audiograbber author said they were the worst cd to read(rip), play or burn

yes i too going that way,this week we are out to buy a cheap xp computer and using a hosting program ,with a 500 g harddrive for the mp3/cdg files .i just wanted to have some disk to show for demo on other cdg players..that cool imgburn the best i seen and it cost nothing..thinking strongly give some money to the auther.

RATT

My friend is running 13K titles off an external hard drive with a 2 year old toshiba laptop, the ati video out using an rf modulator to push the monitors for the singers and audience, for parties they just use the laptop

the disks(5 books of 200+) take a dolly to move around

the premium plex cd burners are the best karaoke burners(hard to find item)

at the time the 16x were pretty good, the 32x seemed better, the 48x was the best I had, even the old worn out ones seemed to do better than a new dvd burner

a lot of older dvd burners wouldn't even see that hidden track/channel

We had 2 matched sets of the 8 meg cache ones(I think) a 16x and 32x, maybe 1 48 and then I bought a 52x value one,

when you do work for a club and all the events you go thru even the best cd burners in a year or so, dj's and weather, like kids

can ruin a cd in no time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Plextor-Premium-52x-32...3QQcmdZViewItem

seems like a seller's market

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.