Turn of seemless option on imgburn?

andymc35

Hi

I was wondering if anyone here could help with a problem I've been having?

Usually, when I burn a DVD (with dvdflick) it takes roughly 6 hours, so I'd set the PC to shut down when complete so its not on all night. However now I have updated DVD flick and imgburn, an option always comes up that says do I want to make the DVD seemless and prevents it shutting down. I don't really care about making the DVD seemless, so is there a way I can get this option to stop appearing?

Thanks,

Andrew

That box is nothing to do with being seamless or not, it's purpose is to make you select a layer break position - so I have to ask, are you intentionally burning a double layer disc or have you got DVD Flick configured incorrectly?

That box has been in ImgBurn for ages now, probably since day 1 (well, when Build mode was introduced anyway), so you'd have seen it before now if everything else was the same.

That box is nothing to do with being seamless or not, it's purpose is to make you select a layer break position - so I have to ask, are you intentionally burning a double layer disc or have you got DVD Flick configured incorrectly?

That box has been in ImgBurn for ages now, probably since day 1 (well, when Build mode was introduced anyway), so you'd have seen it before now if everything else was the same.

It's ok I managed to sort the problem out.

Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.