We lost ??? Blow me...

lfcrule1972

You know... I was all set to find something in a thread with that title to poke fun at the poser for... but, damn, a photo manipulation like that just writes its own jokes. Well done! :D

It's not photoshopped db :w00t: It was taken after Manchester Utd crashed out of the Champions League :lol: Just a funny angle.......

You know... I was all set to find something in a thread with that title to poke fun at the poser for... but, damn, a photo manipulation like that just writes its own jokes. Well done! :D

It's not photoshopped db :w00t: It was taken after Manchester Utd crashed out of the Champions League :lol: Just a funny angle.......

I don't believe it. ;) Why is one person in the image lighted with a different tint than the other? (Check the flesh tones.) Look at the pixelation around the arm on the left side. I admit that, at first, I did not have the photo manipulation part in my post. :) I edited it and added it in later after I noticed a few tell tale signs that tell me it's a fake, anyway. But, I could be wrong. You never know... :unsure:

Guest maritimer
he's holding the back of his own head =))=))=))=)) then again it might be in the other guys contract =))

Poor fellas neck must of been getting sore.... =))=))=)) . Couldn't resist :innocent:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.