Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203N SB01 Setting Book

left.hooked

That's perfectly normal.

Samsung drives cannot be queried to find the current settings.

ImgBurn takes care of the booktype stuff automatically on those drives anyway so you don't need to do anything.

OK, good to know. I am in the process of burning a .dvd file with Sinapore Verbatim media @ 2x. I hope it works. As I was using memorex and went thru around 10 trying to get this game (xbox360) burnt.

That's perfectly normal.

Samsung drives cannot be queried to find the current settings.

ImgBurn takes care of the booktype stuff automatically on those drives anyway so you don't need to do anything.

OK, good to know. I am in the process of burning a .dvd file with Sinapore Verbatim media @ 2x. I hope it works. As I was using memorex and went thru around 10 trying to get this game (xbox360) burnt.

Hrmmm, just read the tut here on ImgBurn and I was trying to do it via based on the YouTube video. On YouTube it says to open the .dvd, copy the number on line 1 and then delete that entire line, save it. Then add the number into ImgBurn. That is how I have been doing it, but in the tut here, it says not to edit it...?

EDIT: Still unplayable disk :(

Edited by left.hooked

Do not mess on with ImgBurn settings right click .dvd file and choose burn with ImgBurn

Tick box in ImgBurn settings to Auto booktype and tick Calculate Optimal

Below is whats in .dvd file do not alter it (your iso name will be different though)

LayerBreak=1913760
GRAW2.iso

post-26-1210539845_thumb.png

Do not mess on with ImgBurn settings right click .dvd file and choose burn with ImgBurn

Below is whats in .dvd file do not alter it (your iso name will be different though)

LayerBreak=1913760
GRAW2.iso

Trying now with all the filters and suggestions you suggested @ 4x.

/me crosses fingers. Switched back to memorex until I know it's working properly then I'll go back to Verbatim (only bought a 5 pack today)

LayerBreak=1913760
GRAW2.iso

Trying now with all the filters and suggestions you suggested @ 4x.

/me crosses fingers. Switched back to memorex until I know it's working properly then I'll go back to Verbatim (only bought a 5 pack today)

"unplayable disk" :sigh:

Can you post a log of failed burns

The memorex ones have a chance of being the reason.

If you burn as detailed above with verb @2.4x it should work, you may have to use 4x on that samsung drive but post log so we can see what the drive is doing whilst burning to either media.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.