ImgBurn DL problem: Can't extract all video from resulting DL DVD

ericf

I've made a few DVD Dual Layer Images with ImgBurn but it seems like only the first layer can be extracted with DVD Decrypter and PGC Demux when I've made the image in Img Burn.

How do I extract all of the DVD to my HD? Is it the DL break that is causing the problem? How do I work around it?

I need to change some things on some DVDs.

Thank you.

ericf

ericf;

Welcome to the forum and please adhere to the rules.

We do not doscuss ripping any material from any media. The DVDD days are over and it is no longer supported. We support ImgBurn, a burning program, here and will gladly answer any questions that you have about burning whatever data you have on your HDD to media.

For your style of questions I would suggest using Google and following whatever links that they provide. :thumbup:

spinner.

If you can read all the files off a disc you've burnt then you were probably using cheapo DL media and your drive didn't burn it very well.

There's not much you can do about that.

Do you verify when you burn? That should have picked up on such problems - unless these burns were done a while ago and the discs have degraded since then.

If all the files are physically readable and you say you're not getting everything then it's nothing to do with ImgBurn and everything to do with whatever authored them.

If you don't explain exactly what you mean / are seeing, there's no chance in us helping you. That said, if the disc is readable you should probably direct this problem at the PGC Demux author on the Doom9 forum or somewhere similar.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.