Failed to write parameters?

Wicked1128

It's not an old drive, I just mentioned that I got it just 3 or 4 days ago, brand new, from the store.

And now ImgBurn keeps saying this: The brand new disk I just put in is not empty, even though I checked its contents and I just took out of package. I reloaded program and set drive speed lower, but because I use "disks that aren't empty." I can't try it out.

CD Brand is Memorex.

I tried using other programs, and it works for some file types.

Are there any file types ImgBurn doesn't support?

if it reports the disc is not empty , and your happy that they are, it usually means the drive does not like that disc's dye and doesnt recognise the disc correctly, the Log file will help us to figure that one out.

post a log file as asked and we can advise you better. Log file will help to tell if the drive is faulty and/or needs a firmware update.

Its easier to ask you what type of files your trying to burn than list what It doesnt burn

It's not an old drive, I just mentioned that I got it just 3 or 4 days ago, brand new, from the store.

And now ImgBurn keeps saying this: The brand new disk I just put in is not empty, even though I checked its contents and I just took out of package. I reloaded program and set drive speed lower, but because I use "disks that aren't empty." I can't try it out.

CD Brand is Memorex.

I tried using other programs, and it works for some file types.

Are there any file types ImgBurn doesn't support?

Start your own instead of confusing the matter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.