How to create ISO image and burn???

Guest imgimgimg

Guest imgimgimg

finally! my power is back on i hardly didn't do anything yet :unsure: so i'll give those a try. this computer i'm using isn't all that good. hopefully i can buy a few more rams as it needs those . 1 time i tried to download a 3 hour video and there isn't enough space. hopefully i can get those sooner...i'll continue this tomorrow as i have to go sleep..night

Guest imgimgimg

I have tried many times to create an iso image but it always says that i don't have enough space on my drive C. i might as well try to buy some new ram

Guest imgimgimg

i know this is not being answered here but does anyone know how to increase space in my c drive??. my system has only 20 gb of space and 2 usb drives whee i stored all my other avi files.

Guest imgimgimg

i found out that you can trim a avi file. how? does it need to be created to an iso or you can do this before creating an iso?

I know this is not being answered here but does anyone know how to increase space in my c drive??. my system has only 20 gb of space and 2 usb drives whee i stored all my other avi files.

i found out that you can trim a avi file. how? does it need to be created to an iso or you can do this before creating an iso?

Just what does this have to do with ImgBurn support? Take this to the chat section and ask your non ImgBurn questions there

<_<<_<

Guest imgimgimg

i will do the combining of 2 avi files later as i have not that alot of free space.

but i have a new problem, last night i downloaded a 700 mb avi file and i played it using 1 of my media players and it was good then i created a iso image . i burn it to my 4.3 dvd-rw disc and yeah it was successful. i tried it in my dvd player and all i saw was black and white. i thought it was dirty so i clean it but still showed black and white all over the screen but you can see a small portion of the show. what's this problem and how can i fix it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.