AdSourceFilter failed. = source filter could not be loaded

telemachus

Hi there

I have downloaded the latest version of Imgburn, and with cue files and their related .ape files, I get this error - every time, with any cue-ape files. Does anyone know what it means? I have searched the forum and have not found anything about that.

I have checked the .cue files and AFAIK there is nothing wrong with them, here is a snippet of the first few lines - the media file IS called CDImage.ape :

REM GENRE Classical

REM DATE 1997

REM DISCID 8709650A

REM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v0.95b2"

PERFORMER "Johann Sebastian Bach"

TITLE "Il Giardino Armonico, Brandenburg Concertos No. 1-6, Teldec 4509-98442-2"

FILE "CDImage.ape" WAVE

TRACK 01 AUDIO

TITLE "Concerto No. 1 F-dur, BWV 1046, 1.Allegro"

PERFORMER "Johann Sebastian Bach"

INDEX 01 00:00:00

Thanks,

Mark.

ImgBurn would prefer it if you changed 'WAVE' to say 'APE'... I think it copes either way though.

Hi there Lightning,

yep, I think that was part of the problem.

often I find that cue files refer to an ape file with a .wav extension, even though the accompanying ape file has an .ape extension. I changed them back to ape, made sure the cue file was referencing a .ape file and it works fine.

Thanks for the help.

I think the problem came when I was trying to uninstall quicktime alternative to install apple's quicktime, and had to remove codec packs etc etc to try dig it out. I must have taken out my ape codec at the same time.

Cheers mate

Mark.

Hi.

Yeah, but It seems odd the software that makes the ape and cue files places text in the .cue file which does not reference the ape file properly. I see that all the time and wonder why the encoding software does not create them so an extra step is not necessary.

tx again

Mark.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.