update disc

baxi

Ok I bought new S223F Sata samsung dvd writer and it seems that I can burn only with IMGburn, every other aplications failed to write. I have latest firmware and I just reinstaled my sistem. Now... I wouldnt need any other aplications but It apears that Imgburn does not have option to update disc. I can burn everything with it even data disc using build mode but if i burn data disc with only for example 1gb and tomorow I want another 1 gb I can`t . So am I missing something and if not when will you have that simple option? Thanks.

Ok if you are not familiar with moneybookers.com (european answer to paypal or the second bigest paymanet option in the world right after paypal) then I`m really not the person who will convice you. Thay have 6.2 millions members but Ok maybe they need to have 1 billion to get you interested. As far as my referal id is consider I`m sorry if you feel that like offend or something. That`s pretty much normal thing; If i`m the one who will get you familiar with them and you benefit in your future from them then I think that at least you can do is to sign in through my refferal. But you don`t think like that and I apologize. Please just open thay homepage and relax. Or can I send you the money on your mail via moneybookers so you can assure that the money is real and then you open an account. My country is not in paypal list. Kind regards.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.