MagicJack Issue with Image Burn

cnn007

Is anyone else having issues with using a magicjack (internet phone) and running image burn at the same time? I think it has something to do with magic jack creating a virtual drive letter possibly. If you are on the phone and open image burn it disconnects you imediately. Any suggestions or settings change I should look at? Thank you for the advice!

Thanks for the response. I checked in "my computer" and magicjack does emmulate a cd drive which is causing it to shut down when imageburn starts.

Is anyone else having issues with using a magicjack (internet phone) and running image burn at the same time? I think it has something to do with magic jack creating a virtual drive letter possibly. If you are on the phone and open image burn it disconnects you imediately. Any suggestions or settings change I should look at? Thank you for the advice!

Does the MajicJack do what it promises?

Usually. Sometimes it is not a very good connection, and it will not dial some phone numbers (usually a cell number).

And I didn't notice it before, but it won't work while using ImgBurn. :o But I usually try not to do anything else while burning in order to minimize burning errors. :D

Then I guess the best advice would be to follow what we advise anyway and, while burning, shut down unnecessary processes.

I use EndItAll2 to shut down mostly everything not necessary to the burn process because, when I burn, a non-failing burn is the most important thing I want to accomplish at the time. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.