ImgBurn I/O Error

BigBaconn

Okay: This is the story. I burn download Xbox360 games with my H11N drive. I unwrap them by using windows, went perfect for about 10 games. But then I copied a game from a friend(which works fine), which was slightly different than the regular downloaded games. Now, everytime I try to burn ANYTHING, it says:

9ll43n.jpg

So when it says that error, I can still start up the game. But at a certain pointit always freezes. Like with Mirror's Edge, it freezes exactly at the beginning of a particular cut-scene. Anyway, if you know how to help me it would be great!

other info:

- I burn at 3.333 kb/s

- I use DVD+R DL discs from Verbatim.

And how do I get a log from ImgBurn? In case you need that from me to help me.

Thank you very much.

EDIT;

the log:

I 17:32:33 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 17:32:33 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 17:32:33 Total Physical Memory: 2.095.532 KB - Available: 1.326.396 KB

W 17:32:33 Drive G:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GB in size.

I 17:32:33 Initialising SPTI...

I 17:32:33 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 17:32:33 Found 1 DVD

Edited by BigBaconn

Why are you trying to burn a DVD DL image to a CDRW?

Well: DL discs cost 2,80 euros. And I'm very cheap, so I use RW's to test. Since the test option on ImgBurn doesn't work for DL. sigh. Still no solution. Im gonna try a different speed though.

EDIT: I tried a different speed, but still it gives the error. This error has nothing to do with the file being to large for the CD right?Also, does this by any chance means my drive is broken or something? Because I could try an other programm but I don't wanna waste an other disc.

Edited by BigBaconn

The program has no control over the burn quality: that's down to the burner/firmware/media combination. Look for updated firmware for your burner and try getting Verbatim DVD+R DL 2.4x (MKM-001-00 dye) blanks, as they're more supported by most burners than the 8x blanks you currently have. If you still want to try with the 8x blanks, try burning them at 4x or 6x instead of MAX and they may work.

.......This error has nothing to do with the file being to large for the CD right?

Class act >_<

why did you ignore the message "W 18:40:55 User accepted disc space warning and is attempting to overburn!"

that would have beeen the giveaway really :rolleyes:

Your downloading xbox games then saying you cant afford the discs to put them on ............ :whistling:

.......This error has nothing to do with the file being to large for the CD right?

Class act >_<

why did you ignore the message "W 18:40:55 User accepted disc space warning and is attempting to overburn!"

that would have beeen the giveaway really :rolleyes:

Your downloading xbox games then saying you cant afford the discs to put them on ............ :whistling:

I can afford them, I just think they are expensive as hell :D. And I already got the Verbatims. Alright I'll try to burn a game now with an other program. Hope it works. And I'll do the 2.4x speed. Thanks for the help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.