Iso file is empty

jneely22

I am trying to convert an mkv file. I have used tsmuxer is extract the data and now i am trying to use imgburn to make and iso but everytime i try the iso file is empty. The iso file however shows up at 4.xxxGB. Any help with this would be great.

Noob. >_<

btw this is the guide I used ---> http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/co...and_blu-ray.cfm

Edited by jneely22

I use ConvertXtoDVD for my x.264 mkv files, but I'm sure DVD Flick which is free would do the trick as well....speaking of which I need to try it.

Why are you creating an ISO, to mount, or just 'cause? You can burn the VIDEO_TS folder straight to disc if you wish.

no i didn't know about xp not seeing the udf2.5 driver. thanks guys for the info. I will try ConvertXtodvd.

Thanks again guys.

What i was really wanting to do was create a file xvid/divx that I could copy to my external that I use for my PS3.

I would like to keep in a higher quality format but I am restricted my the 4gig barrier on fat32 which is what my external is formatted in.

LIGHTNING UK! I do thank you for the quality info provided bud and to everyone else who has provided input.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.