No Audio when burnt

wanderer

After i burnt the dvd, i tried it on my dvd player and it worked fine. When it was tested on another two dvd players, one didnt have audio but had picture, and the other didnt have either.

Was this due to problem with the burning process or the dvd players fault?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi and welcome to the forum, wanderer! :)

ImgBurn just burns the source and doesn't change anything in the video/sound.

Could be that the sound is in a format that is not supported by the two other players, like in DTS format. It could also be that the sound is not enabled by default, due to wrong settings in the players internal menus.

Hi and welcome to the forum, wanderer! :)

ImgBurn just burns the source and doesn't change anything in the video/sound.

Could be that the sound is in a format that is not supported by the two other players, like in DTS format. It could also be that the sound is not enabled by default, due to wrong settings in the players internal menus.

Thanks cynthia

Still not sure if i should try burning again or not. The video is a music video that is going to be watched by Sony tomorrow so i cant really ask my manager to start messing around with the dvd players menu/settings etc.

Yeah, assuming the player can decode the type of audio in your files, it should just be a case of pressing the 'Audio' button on the remote until it picks up the correct stream.

As Cynthia said though, this isn't anything to do with ImgBurn, it's due to your files and the way in which they've been authored.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.