Error message win xp drive HL-DT-ST-DVDRAM GSA-4160B

Dawg

Hi - new to IMG burn - just installed and started - see the dvd drive fine passes test - pick destination file fine - never gets to the read stage - at bottom of screen list device not ready - Logical unit not ready (cause not reportable).

When I use discovery shows drive cab run test and burn ti dvd - although cannot read the test data.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to correct. trying to make a backup copy of a Wii disk.

this lis all the log info

I 16:51:43 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 16:51:43 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 16:51:43 Total Physical Memory: 3,513,064 KB - Available: 2,840,148 KB

I 16:51:43 Initialising SPTI...

I 16:51:43 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 16:51:43 Found 1 DVD

• 1 month later...

This is nice to know. The reason I bought this program is to backup Wii games. It showed them in the ad as being one of the programs it worked with. I get the same problems on all my computers that I have tried. And have sent two messages to the support help. But NO REPLYS back.... I would not recommend this program to anyone. It was a waste of money.

You got ripped off by 'CopyThatGame' probably. (Note that you're on 'imgburn.com' now, NOT 'copythatgame.com')

ImgBurn itself is freeware... always has been.

'CopyThatGame' just supply you with ImgBurn (without my permission and totally breaking ImgBurns licensing terms) and there's nothing I can do about it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.