Question On Data Burning

eagle777

Hi

Before I found imgburn I used all sorts like nero vso's dvdcopy and others, what I find is with all others when I burned a heap of avi's named the same like if there was 12 of the same show sample 1x01.avi to sample 1x12 it would look like that when u watched it in a dvd player but with imgburn I found it under scores everything like this sample_1x01.avi and when I go to watch them in a dvd player it does not put it in order from 1 to 12 the r all over the place and under volume label I put the name sample_s1, then when I put this dvd into a dvd player to watch all 12 go like this sample_s1 then s2, s3 and so on but all mixed up, so now on all data dvds I have to do this 01 sample 1x01.avi and now they r all in order and also now i can read it properly like 01_sample_1x01 , 1x02 and so on. can u tell me whats going on and does imgburn have to under score everything or can I hv it like this

Sample 1x01.avi instead of 01_SAMPLE_1X01.avi. :)

Thank U for Ur time :)

If you're burning AVI's to watch on a divx enabled standalone you probably need to include the 'Joliet' file system as they won't read from the default 'UDF' one and will then fall back to reading from the ISO9660 file system which (by default) has a lot of limitations - namely no lowercase letters / spaces etc in the file name.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.