Support Write Speed!!

alexanderadnanj

Write speed is up to the media/firmware/drive combination that you are using. ImgBurn reports what the drive tells it and if you chose a speed different than the ones available, the drive will simply use the closest speed to the one you've selected. Post a log of your latest burn as there is more info there that can help.

spinner

Write speed is up to the media/firmware/drive combination that you are using. ImgBurn reports what the drive tells it and if you chose a speed different than the ones available, the drive will simply use the closest speed to the one you've selected. Post a log of your latest burn as there is more info there that can help.

spinner

; //****************************************\\

; ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 - Log

; Friday, 06 March 2009, 10:42:45

; \\****************************************//

;

;

I 10:01:47 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 10:01:47 Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 10:01:47 Total Physical Memory: 2,086,960 KB - Available: 1,370,656 KB

I 10:01:47 Initialising SPTI...

I 10:01:47 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 10:01:50 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW and 1 DVD

I 10:21:03 Destination Device: [0:0:0] Optiarc DVD RW AD-7190A 1.01 (G:) (USB)

There's firmware 1.05 available for your burner. Remove any disc from the drive and close the tray before updating. Reboot the computer when finished updating.

What's the brand of the media you're using?

I 10:21:03 Destination Device: [0:0:0] Optiarc DVD RW AD-7190A 1.01 (G:) (USB)

There's firmware 1.05 available for your burner. Remove any disc from the drive and close the tray before updating. Reboot the computer when finished updating.

What's the brand of the media you're using?

Sony is the brand and yeah i just update it but when i burn my wii backup game and i try it on the wii, ill get pretty soon a read error this never happen when i try it on 2x but i cant burn at 2x with this drive

Your writer is a rebadged Lite-On 20A3P.

You should be able to write some discs at various speeds and then check which one that gives the best results in a scanning with either Nero DiscSpeed or DVDInfoPro. That should tell you the optimal writing speed.

:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.